WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
PROJECT ENGINEERS (Public Sector)
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for Project Engineer experts in Public Sector to work in the Campus Development and Facility Management Department.
The roles will manage processes following public procurement code through the entire construction – service – supply process, from project inception to final completion and testing. He/She will follow specific projects to ensure the completion of Campus infrastructure and its management. The role will also be responsible in achieving of all authorizations, permits and certifications required for constructions and ordinary management of Human Technopole premises.
Each assignment will focus on providing a high-quality results on time, while balancing the financial objectives of the assignment and the local business plan, in line with policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Implement and follow, when appointed as the Sole Project Manager (Responsabile Unico del Procedimento – RUP), all necessary technical and administrative actions in order to complete the realization of HT Labs;
- Provide technical support to other RUPs in the organization of the projects for realization of research laboratories and facilities;
- Maintain the department aligned with the most recent regulations on the field of public construction works, services and supplies;
- Formulate proposals and provide data for planning documents;
- Identify the most appropriate type of tender and the related award criteria;
- Control the implementation phases of interventions and procedures;
- Surveillance of the economic management of the procedure;
- Control inherent to the quality levels of the services and verification of the correct and effective performance of the functions assigned to each resource;
- Authorize of variations during construction and any provision for suspension and / or termination of the contract in agreement with the Head of Department;
- Certify and verify that the subject of the contract has been carried out in compliance with the contractual provisions (testing or verification of compliance);
- Regular participation to coordination meetings with contractors and HT Foundation Partners;
- Organization of workplace safety, management of relations with the Foundation's H&S area regarding ongoing activities;
- Organize the fulfilment of the LL.PP. archive and relationships with ANAC;
- Organize and follow each authorization process within authorities to obtain all necessary permits to carried out works – supplies and services to realize and maintain active Human Technopole premises.
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or Plant Engineering or Degree in Architecture with enrolment in the professional register;
- Previous experience in the function of Sole Project Manager (RUP) and / or possession of the legal requirements to carry out the function;
- Large, complex and multidisciplinary projects experience within public organizations;
- Excellent knowledge of Legislative Decree 50/2016 and of the ANAC Guidelines;
- Excellent knowledge of DPR 380/2001, civil permits processes and prior opinions with relevant Authorities (VVF – ATS – Municipality, etc..);
- Knowledge and / or previous experience of at least five years in the field of planning, design, awarding or execution of contracts, works management, project verification and testing;
- Project Project Management skills and certifications;
- interpersonal and negotiation communication skills;
- marked orientation to problem solving;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Computer skills: excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office and MS Project package; SAP and CAD is a plus;
- Previous experience in the development of Research Institutes, Universities or Hospitals will be considered a plus.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organization and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and a motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (APPLY NOW)
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )