WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Senior Facility and Building Manager
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Senior Facility and Building Manager to work in the Campus Development and Facility Management Department.
The Facility Manager will manage the Campus Facility Management team to ensure the day-to-day Human Technopole activities on assigned property/facility in line with policies, procedures and legislative requirements
The role will have responsibility for service quality, helpdesk task resolution, maintenance and operations, contract services, safe working practices, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, utilities and site budgets accuracy
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Management of the assigned property(s) and their respective technical areas, interfacing with the owners and partners on the site;
- management of ordinary and extraordinary civil maintenance and on technological systems: electrical, water, air conditioning, fire prevention, safety and building maintenance systems;
- management of every utility (electricity, gas, water) and taxes relating to the property;
- management of services such as, for example, cleaning, catering, surveillance, etc.;
- management of all regulatory requirements related to the management of the property and laboratories;
- support in defining and managing the budget;
- support activities for research units in the creation / modification of research laboratories;
- interface with the H&S Office for the fulfilments required by Legislative Decree 81/08;
- carrying out technical inspections aimed at the census and the detection of the state of consistency and conservation of the assets entrusted;
- control and delivery of the program development and the provision of ordinary, extraordinary maintenance and / or requests for intervention, of collaborators and / or suppliers;
- management of assigned resources as well as relations with Suppliers;
- control and verification on the organization and efficiency of the function, as well as on the related processes.
- Knowledge of the management of national and community regulatory requirements relating to safety in the workplace, building / urban planning, plants;
- knowledge of public procurement procedures for works, services and supplies;
- knowledge of the English language;
- educational qualification in technical disciplines;
- consolidated experience in a similar role (3-5 years) or gained in the field of plant and civil maintenance;
- ability to relate to customers and suppliers for the management of critical issues;
- thorough knowledge of Legislative Decree 50/2016;
- optimal management of stressful situations;
- proactivity and problem solving.
- Previous experience in the development of Research Institutes, Universities or Hospitals;
- previous experience in BMS / BIM projects;
- previous experience as Security Manager.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organization and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and a motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (APPLY NOW)
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )