WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Public Procurement Specialist
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Public Procurement Specialist.
Under the supervision of the Head of Procurement, the Public Procurement Specialist will support the requesting department in identifying and sizing its own needs and in preparing technical and administrative documents for tender submission.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the different departments and budget owners to identify procurement projects to be managed, specific requirements and the appropriate spending strategy considering best practices, the market trend and supplier capabilities;
- collect administrative and scientific needs to plan tenders in compliance with D.Lgs 50/2016;
- prepare technical and administrative documents necessary for purchasing, working with Legal Affairs Dept;
- drive Efficiently and coordinate the public tender process preparation, submission and follow-up (technical commission, secretary activities, RUP support) according to the timeline
- manage and monitor general administration duties (CIG, Relationship with ANAC, Administrative Check);
- manage relations with Suppliers.
- University degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent;
- 4 or more years of experience in the role;
- fluent English;
- general knowledge of the Code of Public Contracts (Codice dei Contratti Pubblici – D.Lgs. n. 50/2016);
- use and knowledge of ERP (SAP);
- demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive communication issues;
- project management skills;
- ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and priority changes;
- a creative problem solver and collaborative with HT staff members and external parties involved in HT operations;
- ability to work with diverse people with tact, diplomacy, discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.
Preference given to applicants who have worked in large Consultancy Company with experience in Public Sector.
The Public Procurement Specialist will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be commensurate to the competences and experience of the successful applicant.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organization and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and a motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (APPLY NOW)(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )