WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Junior Treasurer to work in the Finance Department.
The role, reporting to the Treasury Manager, will provide support in the day-to-day management of treasury activities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Grant a correct process for treasury ensuring the compliance with FHT financial policies and procedures, Italian accounting principles and L.231;
- perform payment in the ERP system;
- daily posting and reconciliation of banking transactions;
- monthly reconciliation of bank account and provision of supporting documentation;
- manage banks account and payment process through online banking system;
- assist the Treasury Manager in forecasting cash flow positions and consequent funds needed for payments;
- contribute in implementing and developing SAP solutions for corporate treasury;
- direct relationship with banks and maintenance of database of bank account details;
- manage Bankitalia centralized bank account;
- manage Petty Cash;
- manage Bank Credit Card for Employees assignee and reconcile position at the end of the month and quarter.
- 3+ years of experience in administration, finance or treasury preferably in research institutes or medium-large companies, characterized by high management and organizational complexity;
- a university-level degree in areas such as business administration, economics, finance;
- a pro-active attitude towards work in general and a problem-solving mindset; ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- proficiency-level Italian and English language skills;
- knowledge of ERP System, SAP by Design as a plus;
- good knowledge of Office tools (Excel in particular).
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )