WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Technical Secretariat for our Campus Development & Facility Management Department.
The role will support the department in the daily administrative organization of the working activities, being responsible of purchases in the SAP platform, improving PRPs, managing communication flows and the archive.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Administrative and accounting management of purchases (invoices, quotations, orders, contracts, goods income and passive invoicing) through the SAP management system and the departmental paper and digital archive;
- Interface with the Procurement and Finance departments;
- Active invoicing management;
- Management and organization of missions and reimbursement of expenses;
- Translation and document editing activities;
- Technical and administrative archive management;
- Management of incoming and outgoing communications and related protocol;
- Support in the drafting and periodic updating of Policies, Regulations and Procedures;
- Support in the reporting and reporting activities related to the budget and the cash-flow plan;
- Preparation of reports and presentations;
- Support in the management of internal and external audits;
- Preparation of formal communications with partners, competent authorities for the management of contracts;
- Supervision and payment of taxes;
- Supervision and purchase of insurance contracts;
- Organization of agenda and meetings;
- Back office activities;
- Technical or Accounting Diploma or University Degree;
- Multi-year experience in medium and large construction sites or in support of buildings management departments;
- SAP hands on user;
- Detailed knowledge of public procurement contract laws and regulations;
- Excellent accurancy and great organizational skills;
- Ability to work on deadlines;
- Aptitude for interpersonal relationships and group work, independence, initiative, perseverance and accessibility, reliability;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written;
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, reports and presentations tools.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below. (APPLY NOW)
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )