WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Document Controller for our Campus Development team.
The role will support the team in the implementation of construction projects being the focal point of controls on suppliers and subcontractors, having the responsibility of coordinating actions and communications with competent Authorities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Verification / revision of Contracts and Subcontracts in agreement with the provided project design;
- POS/PSC verification and documentation control for safety purposes in compliance with Legislative Decree 81/2008 in coordination with the Foundation's internal HSE organizational structure;
- Control of regularity of contributions (DURC) and suppliers' remuneration;
- Manage the relationship with Authorities to verify contractors and subcontractors position;
- Maintain mandatory communication with Authorities updated;
- Control supplier professional technical suitability (ITP), SOA qualification and any other certification documents;
- Assistance in the verification of materials, application methods and related costs;
- Technical and administrative support both to the Responsabile Unico del Procedimento (RUP) and the Construction Director (DL/DEC);
- Implementation of Vendors List platform concerning technical services and construction activities;
- Implementation and constant updating of IT applications for the management of engineering, process and supplier documentation;
- Final certification of works provided by the contractor (CEL);
- Technical Diploma or University Degree in Engineering or in Architecture;
- Multi-year experience in medium and large construction sites;
- Detailed knowledge of public procurement contract laws and regulations;
- Aptitude for interpersonal relationships and group work, independence, initiative, perseverance and accessibility, reliability;
- Good knowledge of English, is request the ability to verify and prepare technical documentation;
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Authorities platforms for public construction works.
Prior experience in the development of Research Institutes, Universities, and Hospitals will be considered a plus.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below. (APPLY NOW)
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )