WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Real Estate Officer / BIM Expert
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Real Estate Officer / BIM Expert for our Campus development team.
The role will support the team in the implementation of the construction works and instruments installation in accordance with parameters provided in the suppliers contract, taking care of necessary administrative and technical documents, following legislative requirements.
The role will also support the process for a complete wide implementation of BIM and related technology at each project level.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Technical support in the organization of the projects for realization of research laboratories and facilities;
- Drawing all necessary plans to prepare tenders, coordinate activities on site, obtain permits and reporting;
- Monitoring of work progress in compliance with the contractual specifications and H&S procedures in each stage of realization, from the delivery of the area to the final acceptance tests;
- Execution of measurements and inspections on the construction site;
- Technical and administrative support in the preparation of accounting records and correspondence with the contractors both the Responsabile Unico del Procedimento (RUP) and the Construction Director (DL/DEC);
- Regular participation at coordination meetings with the contractors, designers and HT partners;
- Preparation of periodic work progress reports;
- Provide technical support in the process of preparation of construction bill of quantities, technical specifications and drawings for the construction;
- Support in the coordination processes with local authorities to obtain the necessary authorisations and permissions for projects;
- Setup, coordinate and manage BIM platform from projects startup to daily update, executing government standards.
- University Degree in Civil Construction or Plant Engineering or in Architecture;
- Multi-year experience in medium and large construction sites;
- Detailed knowledge of public procurement contract laws and regulations;
- Aptitude for interpersonal relationships and group work, independence, initiative, perseverance and accessibility, reliability;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Autocad and 3D rendering platforms; Proficient in using BIM tools and able to provide mentoring required to the project team; STR and Microsoft Office suite knowledge is required.
Prior experience in the development of Research Institutes, Universities, and Hospitals will be considered a plus.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below. (APPLY NOW)
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )