WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Institutional Relations Expert
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for an Institutional Relations Expert.
Reporting directly to the President, the Institutional Relations Expert will support the President in a variety of activities aimed to the development of external relations of the Foundation in order to strengthen the Foundation’s ability to pursue its objectives. The holder of the position will have a dual affiliation: it will be a member of the President’s office, and it will be a member of the Communications and the Strategy Affairs (CSA) departments. The holder of the post will liaise constantly with the Director of the Foundation and with the CSA departments to ensure consistency and coherence of message and full coordination.
The role includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Advising and supporting the President in developing the institutional relations strategy with particular reference to national stakeholders;
- Coordinating the development and/or updating of HT President’s institutional relations agenda;
- Developing proposals for new initiatives and institutional relations policies in the field of dissemination and social dialogue;
- Contributing to implementing the external institutional relations strategy for HT, particularly with regard to institutional cooperation with Italian governmental institutions, local institutional entities, European and international organisations with the exception of research and scientific organisations and institutions;
- Analysing of the law context and evolution, identifying implications and opportunities for HT as research foundation;
- Involving institutional stakeholders and update them on the development and implementation of the HT's projects;
- Advising on and facilitating the current relations with Area Expo and other Mind interlocutors.
- University degree. A master in Public Affairs or Institutional Relations will be considered as a plus;
- Up to 10 years of experience as Institutional relationship Expert, with a focus on scientific contexts;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Experience of managing institutional relations, with a solid knowledge of institutional dynamics and institutional subjects in general;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive relationships with key stakeholders (private and public);
- Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines and changing priorities;
- Ability to work with diverse people with diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
Preference will be given to applicants who have worked in large organizations or foundations dealing with multiple and diverse contents, ideally with experience of managing scientific topics.
The position is based in Milan, Italy, and may require some national and international travel. The Foundation is allowing an extensive smart-working approach.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organization and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and a motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (APPLY NOW)
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )