WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Head of Anti-Corruption and Transparency
The role will report directly to the Supervisory Board and will ensure supervision of the implementation of measures for transparency and prevention of corruption, together with supervision of so called “whistleblowing” matters, conflict of interests and incompatibility of appointments.
• provide continuous monitoring of the application of the PTCPT within the organization;
• design and implement an Anticorruption Risk Management System by establishing procedures for correct management of any fulfilment measures required by the applicable European and national legislative and regulatory framework on public tenders;
• prepare the ground for a possible execution of a “protocol of legality and transparency” with competent central and local administrations in the field of public contracts;
• manage the relationship with the Anti-Corruption National Authority (ANAC);
• manage requests of civic access by third parties;
• implement and manage ANAC’s electronic platform for acquisition of Three-year Plans for Prevention of Corruption and Transparency - (PTCPT);
• be the point of contact and manage complaints about the law applicable to whistleblowing and its regulatory provisions;
• take part in preparation and updates of the Human Technopole code of ethics and of conduct;
• contribute in creating, within the organization, a culture of compliance with transparency and anti-corruption laws and regulations.
• Minimum five years previous working experience in public administration, public entities, bodies governed by public law, or private companies under public control;
• Deep knowledge of anti-corruption and transparency law;
• Deep knowledge of public contracts and public procurement law and the connected administrative requirements;
• Ability to work both in a team and on an autonomous basis.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
• Previous experience in the role
• Previous work experience in publicly funded or private research institutes.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.