WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Communications Manager.
The role, reporting directly to the Director and in coordination with the President, will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a programme of proactive communications activities. The Communications Manager will conceive, oversee and implement a broad range of integrated communications activities reflecting Human Technopole (HT) mission and strategic directions. These activities will be targeted at both internal and external audiences and will aim to promote, enhance and protect Human Technopole’s reputation, as well as to disseminate and promote the institute’s activities.
(S)He will have the following main responsibilities:
• Driving the development of a comprehensive Communications strategy for Human Technopole;
• Coordinating and managing external communications – including social media – and media relations during every step (creativity, production, concept development and media planning);
• Managing the delivery of creative and engaging scientific content in a variety of formats, in coordination with Strategy and Scientific Affairs, Research, and other HT departments;
• Overseeing the organisation of institutional and outreach events and visits to the institute; support and promote the communication of scientific initiatives and events;
• Coordinating and managing internal communications in coordination with HR and other relevant HT departments;
• Managing a small team that will grow alongside Human Technopole;
• Defining, monitoring and managing the Communications budget and relevant contracts, and administrative tasks;
• Identifying and maintaining relations with key external stakeholders;
• Contributing to the design and management of HT’s website, working together with HT’s IT department and overseeing other digital content;
• Providing strategic communications advice and guidance on best practice to HT leadership and staff;
• Maximising the effectiveness and impact of communication channels through accurate, timely, high quality content.
• University degree in Communications, Media or related fields;
• 10 or more years of increasingly responsible Communications experience up to a management role;
• Fluency in English and Italian;
• Experience of managing and delivering multi-channel communication plans;
• Knowledge of news and feature media environment as well as content delivery across a number of different channels in traditional and new media;
• Experience in the design and delivery of complex communication plans through new media, including planning and managing websites and social network activities;
• Proven leadership, communication, team building and problem solving skills;
• Demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive communication issues;
• Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines, and changing priorities;
• Ability to work with diverse people with tact, diplomacy, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality;
Preference given to applicants who have worked in large organisations dealing with multiple and diverse contents, and with experience of communicating scientific topics in an international setting.
The Communications Manager will be based in Milan.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).