WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Senior Legal Counsel
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel.
Under the supervision of the Head of Legal Affairs, the Senior Legal Counsel will be working in a team of 4/5 people, operating within the Legal Office and providing operational support to legal activities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Providing legal opinions in support to other offices with regard to different Foundation’s activities, on the basis of jurisprudential research and analysis of legislative texts;
- examining issues related to various aspects of civil, administrative and criminal law;
- overviewing and drafting of a wide range of agreements providing support to other offices in the negotiating stage;
- managing Legal Department due dates and compliance with relevant applicable laws and regulations;
- contributing to the ongoing maintenance, development, and implementation of Legal Affairs and Foundation policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Degree in Law;
- Qualified lawyer with a solid experience in drafting and negotiating a broad range of agreements including but not limited to IP, Real Estates, MoU, NDA and IT as well as managing 231 law issues, data privacy, research and development and compliance to name but a few;
- Fluency in English written and oral – HT is an international research institute;
- Around 5 to 7 years of post qualified experience in the legal departments of private companies, other private entities or public law institutions and/or in legal firms specialized in administrative law (urban planning law and procurement), commercial, corporate law;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution attitude;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion;
- Strict attention to detail.
Preference given to applicant with:
- Post-graduate university degree in Law (administrative or civil) in high ranked national and/or international academic institutions;
- Previous experience in Independent Authorities, Public Agencies, Research Centres or Universities;
- Previous experience in both private practice and in-house experience;
- Knowledge of management systems (ERP).
The Senior Legal Counsel will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be proportional to the competences and experience of the candidate appointed.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).