WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Personal Assistant to the President of the Foundation.
The role is reporting directly to the President and in dotted-line to the Head of President’s Office, department in charge with the secretariat of the different boards of the Foundation (except for the Management Committee). The selected candidate will work in direct contact with both the Head of the PO and the President himself.
The candidate is a dynamic individual holding a university degree with a natural curiosity and drive to learn new things. S/he will be able and willing to undertake a multiplicity of different tasks.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
· Most duties will include daily, mid and long-term organization of the agenda of the President;
· producing reports, presentations and briefs, making sure the preparatory material is ready well in advance;
· organizing travel arrangements;
· liaising with the relevant people in the HT offices;
· acting as the point of contact between the President and key stakeholders;
· contacting third parties to arrange meetings, and more generally all functions related to a well-ran secretariat.
The ideal candidate will be able and willing to expand her/his interests and areas of competence to support the President in an increasing variety of tasks, aiming at learning and even raising over time to the advisor level.
· University degree (at least at bachelor level) in any discipline;
· Previous experience of minimum 3 years as personal assistant in complex organisations;
· fluency in spoken and written English and Italian;
· knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
· discretion and confidentiality;
· outstanding organisational and time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
· collegiate attitude and team spirit and a diplomatic approach are required.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).