WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Research Administrator for the Centre of Neurogenomics.
The Research Centre Administrator, reporting directly to the Head of the Centre for Neurogenomics, will provide all the administrative-secretarial activities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Research Centre and Group Leaders
- Supporting the management of scientific projects (Managing internal and external project deadlines, tracking outputs, writing summaries and reports, collecting and archiving documents and data);
- Planning of calendar and executing Research Centre arrangements;
- Organizing meetings, travel, accommodation, visas and all relevant logistics;
- Liaise with Finance and Operations to ensure accurate management of administrative tasks and processes;
- Liaise with HT HR to support the recruitment of predocs, postdocs and staff;
- Ensuring all necessary materials and documents for internal and external meetings, taking minutes and providing post-meeting reporting and follow-up;
- Supporting the management of webpages of the Research Centre, managing the official social network accounts of the Research Centre labs and archiving the relevant blogs/threads/posts;
- Providing administrative and logistic support for seminars, events and special projects.
- Substantial experience of managing secretariat and project management;
- Professional English writing skills for correspondence, resumes, project reporting and research summaries;
- University degree;
- Fluency in English – HT is an international research institute;
- Good working knowledge of Italian;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and office managing tools;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution attitude;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion;
- Strict attention to detail.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in large academic institutions or in internationally recognized research organizations and to candidates with background or previous experience in the biomedical sciences.
The role will be based in Milan.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture and HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organization and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other benefits.
Please apply sending a CV (with the contacts of 2 referees) and a motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below.