WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Compliance Manager.
The role will report directly to the President and will ensure that HT adheres to legal standards and in-house Policies being responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and through all levels of activities as well as providing guidance on all relevant compliance matters.
She/he will have the following main responsibilities:
- To develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- To identify the current legislative framework applicable to HT and verify that the relevant provisions are systematically identified by the Departments, responsible for compliance with the rules themselves, also taking into account any interpretative opinions expressed by the Legal Affairs Department or by other qualified sources, internal or external, supporting them in assessing the relative risk of non-compliance
- To develop and to oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies, identifying possible areas for improvement
- To evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- To revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- To draft, modify and implement HT’s Policies
- To propose tools to improve, update and maintain HT’s Organizational Model
- To collaborate with other Departments, to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- To review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- To keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of HT as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- To analyse in advance the different documentation submitted for resolution of the governing bodies, in order to verify their compliance with the applicable legislative framework, coordinating her/his action with the internal Department responsible for the matter
- To prepare reports for the management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- To report to the competent department the issues of potential interest for HT whose regulatory process is in progress, through the monitoring of the activities of the Parliamentary Commissions and the main institutions (Authorities, Ministries, etc.) also organizing, if possible, ad hoc meetings with their members
in connection with the President, the Director, the Head of Operations and the Head of Legal
Some of the abovementioned activities, will be carried out in constant coordination with those of the Supervisory Body (“Organismo di Vigilanza”).
- University degree in Law or Political Sciences or Economics
- Minimum five years experience in the role
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Bribery, 231 Model)
- Excellent oral and written Italian and English is a must
- Leadership and ability to manage conflict situations
- Excellent multi-level communication skills
- Previous working experience in large Universities, Foundations and/or Research entities as well a post graduate education will be considered as a plus.
The work location is Milan.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).