WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
HSE Manager - RSPP
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for an HSE Manager - RSPP
The role, part of the Operations team and reporting to the Director in the role of RSPP, will be the reference point for the coordination and management of the company's safety and prevention system, according to the requirements of the law.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Safety coordination during the design and execution of works, supplies and services;
- Development and implementation of operational safety procedures;
- Development and management of the HSE management team;
- Interface with territorial supervisory bodies and, during inspection, reference point for external bodies;
- Preparation, review and periodic updating of the documentation required by the Global Health and Safety Management System (management of manuals, procedures, operating instructions, technical reports required by the Group and current regulations);
- Sharing and correct application of the provisions on Health and Safety, carrying out the relative monitoring actions and planning training for personnel;
- Promotion of a culture of safety and continuous improvement;
- Implementation of internal activities and procedures for the creation and management of the EMS (Environmental Management System);
- Training of internal staff on corporate risks concerning health, safety and the environment, as well as the management of compulsory training courses;
- Development and management of the DVR and DUVRI;
- Maintenance of KPIs in accordance with the company policy on OSH and EMS
- Definition and review of the budget and CAPEX related to HSE aspects.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent scientific qualification
- Valid RSPP qualification (high risk activity)
- Previous experience (at least 10 years) in environmental monitoring systems management and safety prevention and management
- Knowledge of main important international standards on HSE management system as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001
- Provenance from Research Institutes or similar to the laboratory sector
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Planning aptitude and high organizational skills
- Familiarity in risk analysisHSE
- Leadership and management/resolution of conflict situations
- Excellent multi-level communication skills
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).