WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for an Accounting Manager to work in the Finance Department.
The role, reporting to the Head of Finance, will support the process of defining accounting policies and procedures and manage the daily administrative activities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information
- managing accounting staff
- supporting the Head of Finance in managing the relations with internal and external auditors (Collegio dei Revisori, etc)
- meeting accounting financial objectives by preparing the yearly financial report
- confirming financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data
- developing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures
- guiding other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
- maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls
- 8+ years of experience gained in accounting in research institutes or medium-large companies, characterized by high management and organizational complexity
o knowledge of accounting processes and principles
o experience of ERP systems and their implementation
o knowledge of financial Reporting and Business Intelligence tools
o MS Office suite
o ability in the management of daily activities and in any critical issues
o managerial autonomy and problem-solving orientation
o analysis and synthesis skills
- Fluency in English and Italian
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension and medical scheme and other benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).
HT Job Viewer Portlet
HR Administration ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Human Resources
Junior BuyerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Procurement and Tenders
Facility Management OfficerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
Events Support OfficerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Administrative Team
Head of Center for Analysis, Decisions and SocietyPositions: 1Head of Research Center Analysis Decisions and Society
OFFICE ASSISTANTPositions: 2Administrative Staff Administrative Team
COMMUNICATION SPECIALISTPositions: 1Administrative Staff Administrative Team
PROCUREMENT MANAGERPositions: 1Manager Management
Junior HR GeneralistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Administrative Team
Project Manager/ArchitectPositions: 1Administrative Staff Administrative Team
ICT MANAGERPositions: 1Manager Management
LABORATORY DESIGNERPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
Call for four members of the Management Committee of the Human Technopole FoundationPositions: 4Manager Management
Call for Head of Operations of the Human Technopole FoundationPositions: 1Manager Management
CALL FOR SENIOR AND JUNIOR RESEARCHERSPositions: 8Head of Research Centre | Junior Group Leader Research Centres