WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Junior Controller to work in the Finance Department.
The role, reporting to the Senior Controller, will support the process of budgeting and forecasting, analysing deviations from the budget and propose corrective actions.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- actively participating in the process of budgeting, forecasting and preparing long-term plans by making a substantial contribution and suggesting any improvements to the process
- collaborating in the management of changes in interim budgets
- analysing deviations from the budget and propose corrective actions independently
- collaborating in updating the accounting-management model of the Foundation so that it correctly responds to the needs deriving from new rules, directives or changes in the organizational model dictated by governance
- collaborating in the development of economic, financial and management reporting
- participating in the annual financial statements closing process, by managing year-end prepayments and handling relations with the other departments involved in the process
- 3+ years of experience gained in management control in research institutes or medium-large companies, characterized by high management and organizational complexity
- knowledge of planning and control processes
- knowledge of management reporting processes
- knowledge of accounting processes and principles
- understanding of SAP, in particular FI, CO and FM modules
- experience of reporting and Business Intelligence tool
- ability to understand the needs of planning and control as well as the connections with the accounting aspects
- proactivity in the management of daily activities and in any critical issues
- problem-solving orientation, analysis and synthesis skills
- Fluency in English and Italian
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension and medical scheme and other benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).