WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Facility Management Officer
The role, part of the Campus Facility Management team, is responsible of all operational and administrative tasks with a focus on access credits and mobility services, ensuring that a quality service is provided in line with policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- management of the platform for issuing access credits to the HT Foundation spaces in coordination with partners and security service staff
- maintenance and updating of the regulations and operating instructions concerning logistics and access control
- support of mobility solutions within the Campus
- delivery of back-office activities
- drafting of minutes and general reports
- maintenance of files, documents and archives
- contracts, invoices and certifications management related to mobility and security services
- management of contacts, suppliers, services, security and logistics
- general correspondence with the Foundation’s staff
- at least 2 years of experience in similar roles, ideally in the public sector
- excellent use of Microsoft Office and software for document editing
- knowledge of English is a must
- general knowledge of technical regulations of the sector
- good relational skills, teamworking, proactive approach and the ability to relate with different functions in an international environment
- the enrolment in the law 68/99 lists will be considered as a plus
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organization and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).