WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
RESEARCH CENTRE ADMINISTRATOR
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Research Centre Administrator.
The Research Centre Administrator, reporting directly to the Head of Structural Biology Research Centre, will provide as assistant all the administrative-secretarial activities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Research Centre and Group Leaders;
- Collecting, following up and reporting data;
- Planning of calendar and executing Research Centre arrangements;
- Organizing meetings, travel, accommodation, visas and all other necessary logistics;
- Liasing with Finance and Operations to ensure accurate management of administrative tasks and processes;
- Liaising with HT HR to support the recruitment of predocs, postdocs and staff;
- Managing internal and external project deadlines and providing appropriate reminders;
- Ensuring all necessary materials and documents for internal and external meetings and providing post-meeting support;
- Providing administrative and logistic support for seminars, events and special projects.
- Substantial experience of managing secretariat;
- High-school diploma/university degree;
- Fluency in English – HT is an international research institute;
- Good working knowledge of Italian;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and office managing tools;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution attitude;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion;
- Strict attention to detail.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a large academic institution or in an internationally recognized research organisation.
The role will be based in Milan.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below.
Only for general enquires concerning the role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (this email address should not be used to send applications).
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).