WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
JUNIOR LEGAL SPECIALIST
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Junior Legal Specialist.
Under the supervision of the Head of Legal Affairs, the Junior Legal Specialist will provide operational support to the Office’s activities.
(S)he will have the following main responsibilities:
- Providing jurisprudential research and analysis of legislative texts, examining issues related to various aspects of civil, administrative and criminal law;
- Assisting in preliminary activity for legal opinions drafting in support to other offices with regard to different Foundation’s activities;
- Managing Legal Affairs Office's due dates and compliance with relevant applicable laws and regulations;
- Assisting the ongoing maintenance, development, and implementation of Legal Affairs and Foundation policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Degree in Law;
- Fluency in English written and oral – HT is an international research institute;
- Maximum 3 years’ experience in the legal departments of private companies, other private entities or public law institutions and/or in legal firms specialized in administrative law (urban planning law and procurement), commercial, corporate law;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution attitude;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion;
- Strict attention to detail.
Preference given to applicant with:
- Post-graduate university degree in Law (administrative or civil) in high ranked national and/or international academic institutions;
- Previous experience in Independent Authorities, Public Agencies, Research Centres or Universities;
- Knowledge of management systems (ERP).
The Junior Legal Specialist will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be proportional to the competences and experience of the candidate appointed.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please send your CV and cover-letter in english and apply only through the dedicated area below (APPLY NOW)