WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior SpecialistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Junior ControllerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Accounting ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Construction Project ManagerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
HSE Manager - RSPPPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
5 / 5
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Events Support Officer
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for an Events Support Officer for the delivery of internal and external events and activities.
The Events Support Officer, reporting to the Head of Strategy and Scientific Affairs and working closely with the Communications team, will provide logistical and administrative support related to the organisation and delivery of institutional and scientific events, meetings and conferences, as well as of internal meetings and events for the Foundation’s staff.
The position includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the Communications team in developing and updating an operational plan of HT events, and help define requirements for these
- Support the coordination of internal activity by gathering input and feedback related to events organisation from all relevant HT offices and departments (i.e. Director’s Office, President’s Office, Strategy and Scientific Affairs, Research, etc.)
- Support the selection of and liaise with external service providers (e.g. catering, events support, technical equipment, etc.) to define services, assess and approve quotes, as well as monitor the quality and timeliness of the services delivered
- Liaise with HT Operations (particularly Campus and Facilities, Procurement and IT) and other departments involved in the effective organisation of events
- Manage travel bookings, accommodation, visas and all other necessary logistics linked to HT events and activities
- Contribute to the implementation and act as key user of a dedicated system for events/registrations management
- Collect feedback from participants to improve HT events organisation services
- University degree in Modern Languages, Humanities or Communications
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office and project management tools. Good command of digital tools, including but not limited to Google Drive, Survey Monkey, MailChimp
- 1-3 years of previous experience in similar roles and/or demonstrated ability in supporting the delivery of high-level events for large scale institutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of varying teams, working well under pressure, managing deadlines and changing priorities
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexibility in working times
The Events Support Officer will be based in Milan.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international and diverse work environment. The working language is English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer, offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeking to promote a collegial and open culture. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits.