WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior SpecialistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Junior ControllerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Accounting ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Construction Project ManagerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
HSE Manager - RSPPPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
5 / 5
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Junior Buyer.
Under the supervision of the Head of Procurement, the Junior Buyer will be responsible to purchase goods and services for HT operations.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Contributing to the selection of the most accurate supplier portfolio in compliance with internal and external regulations and procedures;
- Performing competitive sourcing activities, negotiating and analyzing scenarios to be proposed for final selection;
- Managing supplier performance evaluation through stakeholder feedback and performance-based metrics;
- Identifying proactive solutions to contribute to the HT’s performance and solving problems.
- University degree;
- 2 or more years of experience;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of management systems (ERP);
- Demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive communication issues;
- Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines and changing priorities;
- A creative problem solver working collaboratively with HT staff members (Researchers, Operations, Technical Staff, etc.) and external parties involved in HT operations;
- Ability to work with diverse people with tact, diplomacy, discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a large academic institution or in an internationally recognized research organisation.
The Junior Buyer will be based in Milan.
The working language at HT will be English.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits, as well the financial support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English.