WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior SpecialistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Junior ControllerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Accounting ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Construction Project ManagerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
HSE Manager - RSPPPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
5 / 5
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Facility Management Officer
The role, part of the Campus Facility Management team, is responsible of all operational and administrative tasks with a focus on access credits and mobility services, ensuring that a quality service is provided in line with policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- management of the platform for issuing access credits to the HT Foundation spaces in coordination with partners and security service staff
- maintenance and updating of the regulations and operating instructions concerning logistics and access control
- support of mobility solutions within the Campus
- delivery of back-office activities
- drafting of minutes and general reports
- maintenance of files, documents and archives
- contracts, invoices and certifications management related to mobility and security services
- management of contacts, suppliers, services, security and logistics
- general correspondence with the Foundation’s staff
- at least 2 years of experience in similar roles, ideally in the public sector
- excellent use of Microsoft Office and software for document editing
- knowledge of English is a must
- general knowledge of technical regulations of the sector
- good relational skills, teamworking, proactive approach and the ability to relate with different functions in an international environment
- the enrolment in the law 68/99 lists will be considered as a plus
HT offers a highly collaborative, international working environment. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).