WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior SpecialistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Junior ControllerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Accounting ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Construction Project ManagerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
HSE Manager - RSPPPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
5 / 5
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation (HT) is looking for an ICT Manager:
As a member of the Management Team, the ICT Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Operations, will define, guide and implement the best ICT policies and strategies that contribute to organizational advancement, building strong interaction with the key process leaders of both the administrative and scientific areas.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Design, implement and manage the startup and development of HT campus IT infrastructure
- Design, implement and manage the startup of ICT services related to the campus infrastructures;
- Design, implement and manage the startup of ICT services related to HT applications software;
- Ensure the correct and efficient operation of the ICT solutions adopted;
- Maintain interaction with suppliers of equipment, services, applications in the ICT field;
- Cooperate closely with the Scientific computing (HPC) Manager to develop a coherent long-term IT strategy.
- University degree in Information Technology or related fields;
- Five years of experience or more;
- Fluency in Italian and Business English;
- Service oriented mindset;
- Project management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Knowledge of Mac/iOS systems;
- Knowledge of hardware virtualization systems, SAN and NAS systems;
- Knowledge of network architectures;
- Experience in managing and servicing desktop, laptop and mobile devices;
- Knowledge of technical fundamentals in cybersecurity and GDPR compliance.
Preference given to applicants who have:
- experience in a large university, medical center or research body;
- knowledge in HPC infrastructure and operation;
- certification in COBIT/ITIL/PMP or similar.
Considering the rapid development envisaged for Human Technopole, this position will provide an excellent opportunity for professional development.
The position is based in Milan.
The compensation is internationally competitive and appropriate to the expertise and experience of the appointed candidate.
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).