WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior SpecialistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Junior ControllerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Accounting ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Construction Project ManagerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
HSE Manager - RSPPPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
5 / 5
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Project Manager/Architect:
The candidate is expected to support the Real Estate Officer to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations for Human Technopole Campus completion.
(S)he will have the following main responsibilities:
- Providing support on project design, preparing plans and analysis of technical requirements;
- Providing support on authorization processes with different competent government bodies;
- Preparing estimates and technical documents for tenders;
- Preparing technical reports for the Governance and the management team;
- Helping suppliers search, planning meetings, comparing offers, and managing inspection visit onsite;
- Supporting on every activities about facility management and company safety aspects.
- Degree in Architectural, Civil or Plant Engineering;
- Experience in project design;
- 3+ years experience in public construction works, controls and procedures regarding contractors and sub-contractors;
- Experience on furniture and service projects;
- Knowledge of Italian regulations about public procurement procedures (D.Lgs. n. 50/2016);
- Knowledge of CAD software and ability to realize rendering;
- Hands on user of MS Project;
- Technical English;
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution attitude;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion;
- Strict attention to detail.
Preference given to applicant with:
- Experience in research centers or health sector;
- Experience in fast evolving environment;
- Good knowledge of plant regulations and authorizations processes;
- Certification to manage safety rules into design and construction phases.
The Project Manager/Architect will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be proportional to the competences and experience of the candidate appointed.