WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior SpecialistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Junior ControllerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Accounting ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Construction Project ManagerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
HSE Manager - RSPPPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
5 / 5
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Communication Specialist.
Under the supervision of the Communication Manager, the Communication Specialist will handle all activities and aspects of Foundation communications: content creation, media relations, events, social networks and website. These activities will be targeted at both internal and external audiences and will aim to promote, enhance and protect the reputation of the Human Technopole Foundation.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Cooperating with the Communication Manager to develop a long-term communication strategy;
- Collecting and developing relevant contents for the different communication channels;
- Managing social media communications, Human Technopole Foundation website and other digital content;
- Assuring the proper communication on media;
- Supporting to define and monitor the communications budget and his relevant contracts and administration accomplishments;
- Executing activities of the internal communications;
- Organizing institutional events.
- University degree in Communication, Media or related fields;
- 5 or more years of experience;
- Fluency in Italian and Business English;
- Experience of delivering multi-channel communication plans;
- Knowledge of news and feature media environment as well as content delivery across a number of different channels in traditional and new media;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive communication issues;
- Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines, and changing priorities;
- Ability to work with diverse people with tact, diplomacy, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
Preference given to applicants who have worked in large organizations dealing with multiple and diverse contents, and with experience of communicating scientific topics.
The Communication Specialist will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be internationally competitive and appropriate to the competences and experience of the appointed candidate.