WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior SpecialistPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Junior ControllerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Accounting ManagerPositions: 1Administrative Staff Finance
Construction Project ManagerPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
HSE Manager - RSPPPositions: 1Technical staff Technical Team
5 / 5
HT Job Viewer Portlet
HEAD OF STRATEGY AND SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS
Reporting directly to the HT Director, the Head of Strategy and Scientific Affairs leads activities in scientific strategy, strategic planning, and scientific management and administration. (S)he supports and advises the Director in a variety of strategic and operational activities, including scientific strategy and policy development, strategic planning and communication, monitoring and reporting on the implementation of institutional plans and representing HT externally. The Head of Strategy and Scientific Affairs interacts closely with other parts of HT, including the Research Centres, External Relations, Communications and parts of the Administration as required. The position is based in Milan, Italy, but may require some national and international travel.
The position includes the following tasks and responsibilities, including the supervision of staff engaged in these activities:
- Advising and supporting the HT Director in developing institutional and scientific strategy
- Coordinating the development and/or updating of HT’s scientific programme
- Researching and developing HT’s position on relevant science policy topics and developing proposals for new initiatives and institutional policies
- Developing and reviewing research-related procedures, policies and guidelines
GOVERNANCE AND REPORTING
- Contributing to shaping the internal HT scientific and institutional governance structure, including the development of internal procedures and policies with HR
- Coordinating activities and meetings of the internal HT governing and scientific management bodies
- Developing and managing implementation of the evaluation of HT’s scientific activities including its Research Centres and Facilities
- Defining reporting requirements of the organisation and overseeing institutional analysis, data collection and reporting with the relevant administrative units
SCIENTIFIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Recruiting and supervising key scientific administrative staff
- Implementing and overseeing activities in the area of institutional scientific project management
- Setting up and overseeing grants management activities
- Contributing to shaping and implementing the external relations strategy for HT, particularly with regard to institutional cooperation with other national, European and international organisations and initiatives
- Identifying opportunities for national, international and interdisciplinary collaborations and activities based on synergies with HT’s scientific activities and advising on and facilitating the establishment of new collaborations
The Head of Strategy and Scientific Affairs will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be internationally competitive and appropriate to the competence and experience of the appointed candidate.
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).