Lavora con noi
Lavora con noi
Abbiamo bisogno delle tue competenze
Human Technopole sta muovendo i primi passi per la realizzazione di un progetto scientifico unico che avrà un importante impatto socio-economico e culturale nei prossimi anni.
Se sei una persona motivata che ama confrontarsi con le grandi sfide, valuta le nostre offerte di lavoro e inviaci la tua candidatura. Il processo di valutazione e selezione sarà basato esclusivamente sul merito.
Per verificare la tua candidatura, clicca qui.
Per consultare le posizioni chiuse, clicca qui.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Construction Project Manager
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager (Direttore di Commessa – Settore Pubblico) for our Campus development team.
The role will ensure the implementation of the construction works and instruments installation in accordance with the time, economic and technical-operational parameters provided in the supplier contract, taking care of relations with the operational interfaces of the customer, following legislative requirements.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Technical organization of the projects for installation and realization of research laboratories and facilities;
- Monitoring of work progress in compliance with the assigned quality, deadline, and budget specifications;
- Activity planning and project schedule updates;
- Execution of measurements and inspections on the construction site;
- Management of the procurement contract as the Project Manager pursuant to the statutory and regulatory provisions applicable to Public Procurement Contracts, including the preparation of accounting records and correspondence with the contractors and the Responsabile Unico del Procedimento (RUP);
- Technical and administrative support to the RUP;
- Monitoring the activities of the subcontractors;
- Identification of the actions necessary to eliminate design or execution defects;
- Analysis and proposal of any activities to be performed as variations;
- Regular participation at coordination meetings with the contractors and HT partners;
- Coordinator as liaison for the building owners, architects, technicians, and specialized firms on site;
- Organization of workplace safety, management of relationships with the H&S area concerning current activities;
- Supervising the acceptance test on site;
- Preparation of periodic work progress reports;
- Monitoring the proper execution of work on site;
- Preparation of the contract budget.
- University Degree in Construction, Civil, or Plant Construction Engineering;
- Ability to manage medium and large construction sites;
- Multi-year experience as construction project manager;
- Prior experience on construction projects of complex civil and industrial plants (MT/bt electrical, mechanical, special, and technical gas plants);
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to manage the firms and consultants involved in the process;
- Ability to manage contract workers;
- Detailed knowledge of public procurement contract laws and regulations;
- Aptitude for interpersonal relationships and group work, independence, initiative, perseverance and accessibility, reliability;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Computer skills: excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Autocad, STR, and MS Project;
- Prior experience in the development of Research Institutes, Universities, and Hospitals will be considered a plus.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).