Lavora con noi
Lavora con noi
Abbiamo bisogno delle tue competenze
Human Technopole sta muovendo i primi passi per la realizzazione di un progetto scientifico unico che avrà un importante impatto socio-economico e culturale nei prossimi anni.
Se sei una persona motivata che ama confrontarsi con le grandi sfide, valuta le nostre offerte di lavoro e inviaci la tua candidatura. Il processo di valutazione e selezione sarà basato esclusivamente sul merito.
Per verificare la tua candidatura, clicca qui.
Per consultare le posizioni chiuse, clicca qui.
Stiamo riscontrando alcuni problemi tecnici con la nostra piattaforma di reclutamento. Stiamo lavorando per risolverli. Nel frattempo, utilizza Google Chrome / Firefox (non Safari) per inviare la tua application e assicurarti di ricevere un'email di conferma. Per eventuali problemi, si prega di contattare helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Accounting Senior Specialist
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for an Accounting Senior Specialist to work in the Finance Department.
The role, reporting to the Accounting Manager, will support the process of defining accounting policies and procedures and manage the daily administrative activities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- managing the reporting and accounting requirements for the general ledger (GL) and ensure compliance with external and internal accounting principles on a timely and accurate basis
- ensuring timely and accurate analysis and posting of vendor invoices in the GL
- managing accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations
- providing data for all internal and external reporting (including Statutory accounts and tax reports) on a timely and accurate basis
- providing ‘first line support’ on ERP issues including Fixed Assets, Cash and General Ledger
- 8+ years of experience gained in accounting in research institutes or medium-large companies, characterized by high management and organizational complexity
- knowledge of accounting processes and principles
- experience of ERP systems
- knowledge of Financial Reporting and Business Intelligence tool
- ability in the management of daily activities and in any critical issues
- problem-solving orientation
- analysis and synthesis skills, flexibility
- fluency in English and Italian
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension and medical scheme and other benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )