WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Head of Corporate Projects
The Human Technopole is looking for a Head of Corporate Projects.
The Human Technopole’s ambition to become a leading international research centre comes with a requirement for fast growth in the size and scope of its activities in a complex and changing environment. HT must build substantial research capacity and create the efficient, well-coordinated and flexible operational and research support functions needed to reach this goal.
While continuing to recruit domain experts, HT is therefore now looking for “transversal” leadership that cuts across domains and boundaries, focusing for example on implementing a global digital strategy or on establishing and/or developing the many interactions between HT and external stakeholders and authorities required during HT growth, for example, during the ongoing major building construction projects.
The Head of Corporate Projects will design, organise and oversee the implementation of this integrative approach.
(S)he will report to the Director and work closely with the Head of Operations and other Heads of Operational and Research domains to support rapid growth, cooperation across the functions, and the execution of the Foundation’s strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following prime responsibilities:
- Within HT, together with the Head of Operations (s)he will implement a project management culture and organisation across all HT functions, exploiting the ever-growing potential of process digitalisation. Key success factors are the ability to implement HT strategic priorities according to the plans, and to allow HT Support functions and Operations to be on par with the best comparable international research institutions.
- Externally to HT, s(he) will develop networks at strategic level with public authorities and partners in Italy or abroad that are relevant to HT Operations activities. Key success factors will be the synergies of these networks with those developed by Expert functions and the facilitation of implementation of complex projects.
- Minimum 10+ years of total work experience, in the public or private sector, including significant experience in strategy, business operations and project management;
- Proven capacity for developing and understanding strategy;
- Degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of the Italian public administration environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Italian and English languages;
- Proven experience in managing both project-mode working operations and digital transformation;
- Track record of delivering results, having a bias for action, and translating strategy to implementation;
- Strong process management skills and experience managing and improving complex projects/processes;
- Ability to work across teams, build relationships and lead via influence;
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment with an entrepreneurial approach;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Active networker approach promoting the values of team diversity, group dynamics and barrier-free circulation of information.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language at HT will be English. HT will foster top quality, interdisciplinary research by promoting a vibrant environment consisting of independent research groups with access to outstanding graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and core facilities.
HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive, research organization and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be internationally competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other social benefits and support for relocation and installation.
Please apply sending a CV and a motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area on our website (APPLY NOW)
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )