WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
To verify your application, click here.
To look at the closed positions, click here.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our recruitment platform. We are working to fix them. In the meantime please use Google Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application and make sure you receive a confirmation email. For any issues, please contact helpdeskHR@fht.org
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Facility Management Officer
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Facility Management Officer.
The role, part of the Campus Facility Management team, is responsible of all operational and administrative task with a focus on maintenance services, ensuring that quality service is provided in line with the policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
• Oversee and conduct regular checks/inspections on the condition of the building, all facility related issues & services and take corrective action agreed with the Line Manager;
• Manage the building BMS systems and fire prevention systems according to Line Manager guidelines;
• Maintain and update the regulations and operating instructions;
• Arrange and supervise minor repairs internally, work in conjunction with the various departments for periodic activities and any other short term and long-term maintenance activities;
• Contact approved external vendors, suppliers and contractors for repair works, following guidelines as specified and issue work orders as required;
• Monitor the work of external vendors; liaising and reporting on progress to the management; informing them when jobs have been satisfactorily completed to proceed with payments and certifications providing full assistance;
• Ensure that all landscaped areas are maintained at all times and kept tidy and clean
• Monitor the quality of cleaning undertaken by internal housekeeping team, external contractors or others
• Maintain updated all the contractual relevant document and the maintenance registry;
• Maintain and report emergency crisis and follow operative actions for resolution;
• At least 3 year of experience in similar roles, ideally in the public sector
• Excellent use of Office package and software for document editing
• Knowledge of English language is a must
• General knowledge of the technical regulations of the sector, especially on MEP plants and civil maintenance
• Good relational skills, teamworking, proactive approach and ability to relate with different functions in international environment
• Professional Ethics and Integrity
• Time Management
• Preference will be given to candidates enrolled in the law 68/99 lists.
HT offers a highly collaborative, international culture. The working language will be English. HT is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to a leading, internationally competitive organisation and seeks to promote a collegial and open atmosphere. The compensation package granted will be competitive and comprise pension scheme, medical and other benefits.
Please apply sending a CV and motivation letter in English only through the dedicated area below (Apply now).
(Please use Google Chrome or Firefox (not Safari) to send in your application. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact us at helpdeskHR@fht.org )